Always Criticized, Suarez Never Feeling Depressed

Luis Suarez
Luis Suare often gets a bad title on the field. However, the spearhead Liverpool pleaded not bothered if it is referred to as Public Enemy number one in the Premier League.


"I reiterate, I do not feel under pressure. Now I just focus on the game. Controversial goal in the Champions Cup and the FA Evra is past. Moreover, the match is not between Suarez vs Evra, but the Manchester United vs Liverpool," said Suarez told The Sun.

"Maybe I'll get in trouble at Old Trafford.'s Very normal because Liverpool is the biggest rivals Man. United. Uruguay and I was already accustomed to the pressure from the stands, never be afraid." Further Suarez.

Suarez insists only focus on his work in the field and not on matters off the pitch. He also states willing to put in any position by Brendan Rodgers.
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Always Criticized, Suarez Never Feeling Depressed"