Gabriel Fernández Return to Atletico Madrid

Gabriel Fernández Zaragoza
Real Zaragoza midfielder, Gabriel Fernandez, has confirmed the move himself to return to Atletico Madrid after four years of defending Blanquillos.


Gabi decided to leave after non-renewal of contract management Zaragoza. Hearing the news, the capital of the Spanish team, Atletico Madrid to take immediate action to menyuguhinya new contract.

Regarding his move, Zaragoza's captain expressed his deep gratitude to the public La Romareda. "My family and I would like to thank all who made ​​me feel comfortable in these four years," said Gabi.
Gabriel Fernández Atletico
"I have incredible memories, welcome warmth of the fans of Real Zaragoza. It is to revive my spirit to play football," I'm Gabi.

Gabi hard work over the last four years were greatly appreciated by the President of Zaragoza, Agapito Iglesias. "Gabi has demonstrated his loyalty to Zaragoza, and he was able to captain within or outside the field," said the president.
Share this article :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Gabriel Fernández Return to Atletico Madrid"